If you only do one good thing for your skin, masque it with VinoSpa Masque!
We are all very busy, and a good regimen can be hard to stick by when you are dog tired. We have all been there. You are falling asleep standing up and it seems like an unsurmountable journey just to get to your comfy bed.
A good masque can give your skin a magical boost and reverse the damage caused by falling off your regimen “wagon”. Keeping up with a weekly masque will have others asking you how you got such beautiful glowing skin. We hear VinoSpa Masque customers say they can actually feel their skin breathing fresh oxygen after the Masque.
First Step: You will need a masque! Even if you don’t have VinoSpa masque right now, don’t let it stop you from doing a masque. There are some great DIY ones online. If you are shopping for a commercial masque, please take care when you are shopping. There are some really crazy masques out on the market right now, and some are incredibly harmful. Take care when selecting. We have heard horror stories of some that have ripped the top layer of skin right off. Always choose one that washes off rather than peels off. Always choose natural ingredients over chemicals. Label ingredients getting you confused? Most labels are in INCI terms which often is Latin. As an example, Grape is Vitis Vinifera. Decipher your label here:
VinoSpa Masque ingredients are:
- Kaolin is also known as Rose clay is also sometime referred to as pink clay. This is a mild kaolin clay from Oregan is excellent for normal to dry skin to gently cleanse and exfoliate the skin. Rose Kaolin clay will also improve the skin's circulation.
- Vitis Vinifera is Grape! Our biodynamic farmed grape at 40 Knots Estate Winery. It contains resveratrol and polyphenols.
- Merecystis luetkeana is Bull Kelp. mineral and antioxidant rich, and is known to help soften and hydrate dry skin. Not only that, but it also helps your skin retain moisturise, keeping it hydrated for longer. It is known to reduce the appearance of breakouts. Sea Kelp contains minerals that penetrate the skin and remove toxins.
- Sodium Chloride - Red Alaea Salt. Alaea Hawaiian Red Sea Salt is a traditional, native salt blend of the Hawaiian islands. Our salt is harvested from the Pacific Ocean using ancient, traditional methods of solar evaporation to collect the sea salt and its natural trace minerals. The salt is then infused with Alaea Hawaiian Volcanic Clay, which is rich in 80 reported naturally occurring trace minerals.
- Magnesium Sulfate - Epsom salts. help reduce inflammation and help with skin detoxification.
- Essential Oils – VinoSpa’s Jack Blend is all about relaxation.
Second Step: Prepare your skin. Gently wash your skin with a mild cleanser such as VinoSpa Cleanse (link to product), rinse well and air or pat dry.
Third Step: Masque! Follow instructions. Masque your face, neck and decollete and/or your body (often called a wrap in a spa). Dry skin usually has a shorter leave time, and oily skin usually needs a bit longer. No masque should be on for more than 20 minutes. Set your timer and now slip into moments of total relaxation. Perhaps grab a book a great glass of wine. Or just close your eyes and dream.
Fourth Step: Are you excited? I am excited for you because I know what is happening during Masque time. This is the magic boost I told you about. The masque deep cleans, exfoliates and then creates a protective barrier enhance and maintain natural hydration. Masques allow the ingredients to penetrate better into your skin in a short amount of time. Because they have a more concentrated dose, you experience instant results.
Fifth Step: Rinse with cool water. Let air dry. Do not apply any other products for 20 minutes. Just allow your skin to breathe.
Sixth Step: Tone and Moisturize.
Now, tada! Spa results. Seems simple right? It is. Have a good close up look in the mirror. Smile, because you look amazing. And your skin feels soft, hydrated and plump. Not dry or oily. Tighter and your pores are less apparent. You are glowing. I hope you enjoy your beauty and the comfort of being in your skin.
I have always wanted to write. I am honoured to be invited to write for 40Knots.
I hope to entice you into following me on my passions and adventures.